Tuesday, 3 July 2012

I, Me, Myself!

I, Me, Myself!

I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.


Alright. Logged in again for the fourth time and this time, I'll complete this blog, no matter how much time it takes. Seriously. This is sick! I mean, why is it so easy to describe others but very difficult to speak about our self?

I'm Nida. Friends call me Nidu. Some friends call me "MEOW" just because I love cats and that is seriously lame. 21 years old. Completed graduation in Banking and Insurance. Currently jobless. Just helping Mum in the kitchen and I hate it!

I love Music! I'm a melomane.
Linkin Park & Avril Lavigne defines music, according to me.

I'm moody, insane, sensitive, photoholic, foodie. An animal lover. Loves nature & photography. 
I'm self obsessed. 

I don't think I can write about me any more further. Okay, Bye! 

5 comments:

  1. "Writing about your feelings somewhere is better than expressing yourself to someone who's least interested about it" - Very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a interesting life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice.....very nice.....i admire it !!

    ReplyDelete