Thursday, 11 October 2012

You made me strong. :)

1.30 A.M. I don't feel sleepy, like always. I was just wondering about random stuffs and I ended up recollecting how many people came in and walked out of my life. Broke me into pieces. Changed my perception about life, about people.
This post is for all those who left me shattered. Who were with me for their selfish motives. Who broke my trust that I had in them.
Thank you. :)
Thanks a lot, for teaching me not to trust on everyone who shows that they really care.
For making me strong enough to deal with people like you who will come into my life, just to walk away.
For making me observant enough, not to fall for people like you.
For making me believe that every bad phase in life will pass away, just like you all passed away from my life. :)
You made me strong. :)

4 comments:

  1. reming me of the song - stop crying ur heart out by Oasis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Kelly Clarkson said: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!
    visit my blog--> http://guidance-and-the-invisible-crown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your this post really inspires me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, I'm reading this again and again.

    ReplyDelete