Tuesday, 20 August 2013

I love you, Shriti.

It's been quite long, that I've not published anything on the blog. Quite long, really. Not to neglect the fact that I broke my cell phone and have been forced to use this shitty BlackBerry. UGH! But thanks to Shriti, who has decided to update the blog for me. (Yes, she has all my accounts' passwords. Yes, she's my best friend. Yes, she's that awesome and helpful and yes, don't tell me that there is a blogger email-to-post thing available.) My blog would be updated. Yay!

Thanks, love. :)
I had promised her that I would draw her a sketch and would write a blog about her back in October, or somewhere in mid - November. But I didn't. I couldn't actually. Right from being busy at the job, to the accident, followed by going to the natives, coming back home with typhoid and jaundice and then breaking my cell. I have all the excuses lined up, okay? I'm sorry for the delay. I just want you to know that I did not say that just for the 'saying sake.'

Here's the much neglected post. (The sketch would come up soon!)

I was once stalking someone's Timeline on Twitter and there I found a link of a blog. I clicked on the link and there it was. A treasure. A treasure of feelings, emotions, a pinch of that girly drama. A lot of sadness, a fair amount of loneliness, a dying love and a yet little hope for a better tomorrow. All made of words. Just words. I kept reading the posts. Trust me, many of them made my cry. There was not a single post I could not relate to. The feeling of my life being described by a complete stranger. Yes. That feeling. Bliss.

I got the link of her Twitter profile and mentioned her about how amazing she is, as a writer and as a person and how she has inspired me to create my own blog. Yes, if I'm on blogspot today, it's because of the inspiration. The courage that I got from her to speak my heart out. I owe her a lot.

You Shriti, you are my inspiration. You are a gem of a person. I love you a lot. You are my sister. My keeper. You're the one I think of before giving up on something. You are an amazing human being and trust me, I'm honoured to have you in my life. You Shriti, you're love. Shriti is love. I'd stop here. That's a bit I could portray about you in words. You're far more amazing than what I've mentioned about you. I really hope that we meet someday. I'll kidnap you and never let you go. Haha.

Much love.

2 comments:

  1. I love you too, Nida ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cindrella of twitter is blogging ..YAYAYAYAY

    ReplyDelete